The End of the Brooklyn Movement as we Know it

| 467 Comments

Ill No-No
foxy_brown.jpg

I remember when there was time that I could say that Brooklyn was truly running New York City hip-hop. There was Foxy, Lil Kim, Mos Def, Fabolous, Talib Kweli, Memphis Bleek, and a few others putting in work for the rap game. But now? Most are sitting on the sidelines and, try as they might, are failing to catch a rebound.

Hasn't anyone noticed? Both Mos and Talib have sunken to the lowest point in their careers. Even with the new music on the rise, there's no telling on how well Fab will do. Where's Papoose? And Memphis Bleek? After his first album, everything else went limp. Despite the fact that he has released a mixtape, and is in the works of dropping another (it might be out already), there is no hype surrounding his comeback-- or even his mixtapes for that matter.

Lil Kim might as well forget it. Even with "Lighters Up," she still couldn't do better than gold. If that.

Foxy Brown? The weave and the $.99 Rite Aid makeup... not a good look, shorty. Her constant legal problems are doing nothing but ruining a chance for another Jay-Z album.

Of course we have Hov doing whatever it is he's doing. But that's single-handed. Like the Ruff Ryders, Brooklyn as a whole has fallen into a ditch much too deep to climb out of...

467 Comments

Sadly, this is really on point. Not to take away from the accomplishments that Brooklyn emcees have had, but right now things aren't lookin' too good for my hometown heroes.

Papoose Is A Joke, All That Damn Hype For Nuttin'......and that Bitch Foxxy is O.Deing....Just Pay For Your Damn Services and Stop Being A Dumb Bitch.....New York Rap In General Is In Jeopardy.

"Foxy, Lil Kim, Mos Def, Fabolous, Talib Kweli, Memphis Bleek,"

Thats running NY hiphop? Kweli and mos are the only decent emcees in that list and to be fair they never ran anything

kims album was her best one, her first album may hav gone plat and that la bella mafia garbage i think, but i dont think u can say she has fallen off, how god she ever was is a different matter.
fab is ridiculous on the mixtape shit, but for me personally, i can't fuck wit his albums. mos def has to be consigned to the unfulfilled potential category, cos black on both sides came out in what..99? and he's gone nowhere. pap, like many others has tried the 50 route, but he never got a buzz like 50's, and there wasn't any real bidding war, his deal was 1.5, which is nothing, son can rap his ass off, and i fucks with a lot of his mixtapes but he aint no star. true the BK aint shining, but what borough or even city is

LOFL,Just Six Months Ago It Was All About The Brooklyn Resurgence,Now Its Over?You Cats Dont Have Anything Relevant To Say About Brooklyn..
There Is Quite A Few Emcees Coming Out Of Brooklyn These Days,Forget Fugly Brown And Lil Stem...
Alot People Shit On Papoose But He Is Making Classic Mixtapes Fuck An Album,If The Young Fan Base Was Not Stupid As They Are Today Maybe He Would Have A Chance...
@ manners j:
Who The Fuck Is Getting Advances Like That Anymore In HipHop?Rest Of These Dudes Is Lying About Koch Deals And So Forth

hov in the cockpit callin shots, papoose heading a hip hop revolution,fab still the lyricle beast hes always been,uncle murda bubblin in the streeet. brooklyn is doing more than any other borough

I dont think BK should be the only area you should focus on the entire state including wanna bes(philly, boston, and n.j.) has fallen off. The only ways I think yall can solve it are
1. Stop recycling artists(ghostface, method man, DMX, and countless other artists.(is it 96 again))
2. Stop hating on each other so much. What are you gaining from that if your a new artist?Its been done before.
3. Get your grind on. One reason I think that yall are lazy and cheap is because you get signed spend money on everything from cars to houses but your ablum doesnt sell and you wonder why?(thats just not corNY rappers thats the hip hop culture period) How about investing in your self to make sure your name is out there?(i.e. Mike Jones and Master P) You wont b the only artist signed on a label unless you start your own.

va apologized for slavery but i still dont feel thankful.B easy

Brooklyn ain't shit and it done fallen off a long time ago, Biggie was the only one who really repped it, Jay never repped the way Biggie did it.

Brooklyn has always been a staple in Hip Hop from music to fashion to just helping to create trends. As far as MC's go from Big Daddy Kane to BIG to Jay the best of the best did it from there. Right now Brooklyn is not in a slump, music is in a slump. Not just hip hop look at artist like Monica struggling, Snoop hasn't gone platinum yet, and even for all the so called neither has Jeezy. Music has gotten boring because artist haven't done anything new since Jay-Z, BIG and Pac. They just recreate. Ciara = Aaliyah, Jeezy = Pac, and Everybody trying to be the next Jay-Z. Too many crews and not enough artist. No more G-Units, DipSets, and ROCs. Give us more artist. No more cause I know 50 or Cam I can rap artist. By the way pick up that Amy Winehouse if you want to here some real music or even that Lupe. These people are artist.

.....New York Rap In General Is In Jeopardy.

Posted by: P.Ed at February 28, 2007 4:57 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
TRUE . . . BUT SO IS THE WHOLE RAP GAME. I CAN'T EVEN THINK OF 5 RAPPERS THAT I'M ANTICIPATING.

I THINK I MIGHT ME THE FIRST ONE TO SAY IT TODAY (BUT NOT THE LAST):

HIP HOP IS DEAD

BK-All Day!
BED-STUY DO OR DIE
BROWNSVILLE NEVER RAN NEVER WILL
GUN-SET PARK!
WILLIAMSBURG, KILL-A-HERB!
CONEY ISLAND!
GATBUSH!
CANARSIE!
ALL HOODS STAND UP!

We still running this rap shit!
Who-The-Fuck held the city down harder than us!?
No other borough produced more Kings, Queens, hits, and set more trends!
Who were the stick up kids of the 80's and 90's!
Why are we the most self sufficient outer borough!?
Who set it off on them West Coast ni99as when they tried to shoot a video in Redhook!
No disrespect to any other borough, but ya'll ain't got shyt on us. REal Talk!

BROOKLYN STAND DA FUCK UP!

"Foxy, Lil Kim, Mos Def, Fabolous, Talib Kweli, Memphis Bleek,"

Posted by: Ev. at February 28, 2007 6:09 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Your fuckin stupid

memphis bleek and good rapper should neva be n tha same sentence. foxy brown aint had a good album since jay wrote ill na na, li kim nuff said tell tha female micheal jackson 2 put the knife dwn and take a look n tha mirror ya destroyin yaselves.

THIS BLOG IS BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

FUCK BROOKLYN IS ALL ABOUT HARLEM

Has anybody listened to that Curtis song by Cam an really listen to the lyrics from beginnin to end? That shit is probably the best diss since Hit em Up by Pac an Let You have it by Quik. Nigga said...

THE TRUCK OR THE LAMBI
CAM ASS SWEET LIKE CANDY
THIS AIN'T A LABEL CURTIS
MY REAL NAME IS SANDY
SEE MY SQUAD BE RIGHT IN THEM BARS THAT'S GAY
HOPPED OUT THE BLUE OYSTER BAR - HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YEP, SO HAVE A SEAT,
THIS GOING TO BE A MASTERPEICE
I HAVE TO BEEF,
CAUSE I KEEP MY DICK ON JIMMY'S TEETH
JENNY JONES, ACT HARD,
GOT HIS ASS WHIPPED AT RUCKER PARK
DIPSET IS QUEERS, SO IS DUKE THE BROAD
CURTIS, IT'S MESSIN WITH YOUR HEAD BAD
DIPSET IS MY SECURITY AND THEY GOT THEY OWN PINK FLAGS?
YOU BANGIN FIVE SHOOTIN ROCKS AND SIGNS MY WAY
HE'S MY HOE
ZEEK IS THE PRESIDENT
IT'S EVIDENT
I SUCKED HIS COCK TODAY
SANTANA'S A HOMO THUG,
HIS NICKNAME IS DR. GAY
I FUCKED ZOE POUND FIRST!
WHAT UP? SAK PASE?
GRAB HIS DICK & SUCKED HIM OFF
I EXTENDED MY DICK,
NEVER CATCH ME WITH A BITCH
SHOUT TO A REAL QUEER DUDE
YOU KNOW KENNETH MCGRIFF (DON'T DROP THE SOAP)
I'MA DICK SUCKER,
I RAN FROM THE RUCKER
YOU AIN'T FROM SOUTHSIDE,
YOU 'BOUT TO GET YA MOUTH WIRED

[Chorus]
CURTIS!!! (REWIND IT DJ)
CURTIS!!! (BURGER KINGS IS LONG FOR B.K.)
CURTIS!!! (YEP, HE DESERVE TO BE NERVOUS)
CURTIS!!! (DAMN, SHOW SOME COURTESY CURTIS

Nigga the whole NYC movement is dead!!!! Yall need to take a page outta MIMS book if yall wanna any play. I hated that song at first, now Im feelin that joint. The beat is raw, the rest of yall NYC rappers need to find who made MIMS beat and get him to put some tracks down. 4 REAL!!!!! That nigga know what it do, to get NYC back, like it or not, yall gonaa have to change them beats up. And MIMS is the first of yall nukkas to smarten up and do so. If not yall gonna be bitter for a long time. Hate me know niggas!!!!

Posted by: Zone 4 stunna at February 28, 2007 8:16 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I DON'T KNOW, MAYBE THIS GUY IS RIGHT. RAPPERS SHOULD TAKE A PAGE OUT OF MIMS BOOK AND DUMB DOWN THIER LYRICS. NIGGAS ALWAYS LIKE STUPID SHIT!!!!

AS FAR AS THE BEAT . . .

THAT BEAT IS TRASH TRUCK JUICE. IT SOUNDED LIKE SOMEONE MADE THAT ON A 20 DOLLAR CASIO KEYBOARD. THE MAKE IT RAIN BEAT IS HOTTER THAN THAT, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS WAISTED ON FAT JOE'S NON RAPPING ASS!!!!

I think we are at a lose in Hip Hop. Everybody is too busy making sneakers and clothing lines instead of music. I love the business aspect, but there's not enough focus on the music. First thing an artist does when they drop a hot cd is going into other ventures. They don't concentrate on their craft. They are the Jack Of All Trades, but The Master Of None. "It ain't about city or borough, its about which niggas is thorough"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I HEARD THIS SONG ON THE RADIO AND I CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!

I WANT STYLE BODY & SHINE
A LOOK THATS TOTALLY ALL MINE
HAIR SO SOFT SILKY & FREE
I WANT SOMETHING JUST FOR ME

JUST FOR ME
JUST FOR ME

J-U-S-T-F-O-R-M-E

MAKE IT STOP, MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!
SOMEONE PUT A BULLET IN MY HEAD!!!!

FUCK BROOKLYN. Ya some bitches. All ya do is run ya mouths ya do not run shit.

1 Jay-Z --- fucked up by Big Pun (rest in peace)
2. Fabolous the fake gangsta shot up.
3. LiL Cease -- snitch on Kim
4. Foxxy Brown---- Dirty ho who don't wan pay for hair do's
5. Mos Def---- Never had a career

HIT EM UP by Pac was never replied by any of u Brooklyn bitches.

Remember this wonderful verse from Hit Em Up

We bring drama to all you herbs
Now go check the scenerio
Little Ceas'
I'll bring you fake G's to yah knees
Copin' pleas with these
Little Kim is yah
Coked up or doped up
Get your little Junior Whopper click smoked up
What the fuck?
Is you stupid?
I take money,
crash and mash through Brooklyn
With my click looting, shooting, and polluting your block

Ha Brooklyn is a joke.

Bk still runnin it. Give it time because by the summer we'll be back and you can bank on it. O yeah, cop that Food and Liquor. Best album out now and thats word.

"It ain't about city or borough, its about the jeri curl-o"

HIT EM UP by Pac was never replied by any of u Brooklyn bitches
Posted by: Naija King at February 28, 2007 8:30 AM

YES IT WAS - THEY SHOT HIS ASS UP IN VEGAS. IF THAT'S NOT A REPLY I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HIT EM UP by Pac was never replied by any of u Brooklyn bitches.

Posted by: Naija King at February 28, 2007 8:30 AM

LOL @ PAC'S BITCH ASS MAKING DISS RECORDS AFTER GETTING SHOOT 5 TIMES AND ROBBED IN NEW YORK. THATS NOT GANGSTA - I STOPPED FUCKING PAC AFTER THAT SHIT

I heard Uncle Murder had signed to the Roc if that is so Brooklyns back my dude!!!

SINCE I WAS THE FIRST JACKASS TODAY TO SAY HIP HOP IS DEAD, THEN IT IS MY DUTY TO INFORM EVERYONE THAT DISCO IS COMING BACK. YES DISCO. SO EVERYONE MIGHT AS WELL TURN IN THEIR DICKIES FOR A PAIR OF BELL BOTTOMS!!!!

WHO WILL BE THE FIRST TO STEP UP?

LMAOOOOOO

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It was not some BK dudes u asshole. He got into an altercation in a casino and when he stepped out and was driving away . He got it. Biggies fat ass got dropped with all that security he had in LA.

Biggie is not the best rapper nor was he ever the best. He is too over-rated and I am from the Bx so fuck you. Bk aint shit ask anybody. Brooklyn niggaz do not run shit but they borough. Outside they borough dey nothing.

Biggest Mafia snitch to ever exist. Valachi was from Brooklyn.

AS FAR AS THE BEAT . . .

^^^
And with that post my boy you have just proven to me what we down south have long suspected!!! Yall NYC niggas HAVE NO RHYTHM!!!!! Yall is beats is trash, MIMS beat is the best beat Ive heard to come out of NYC in a minute. (Except for Dipset, some of they tracks be ridin) But the rest of yall shit is dead.

Biggies fat ass got dropped with all that security he had in LA.

Biggest Mafia snitch to ever exist. Valachi was from Brooklyn.

Posted by: Naija King at February 28, 2007 8:48 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PAC IS DEAD - BIGGIE IS DEAD - PUN IS DEAD - GET OVER IT!!!! NIGGAS DIE EVERYDAY

NOBODY SAID NOTHING ABOUT BIGGIE
THE ONLY PERSON IN HEAR TO MENTION BIGGIE AND BEST RAPPER IN A SENTENSE IS YOU!!!!

SO WHAT YOUR FROM BX - WOULD YOU LIKE A COOKIE? YOU SAID THAT SHIT LIKE IT SUSPOSED TO MEAN SOMETHING!!!

ONLY THING THAT RUNS IN THE BX IS ROACHES AND RATS - AND THATS WHEN THE LIGHTS COME ON!!!! REAL TALK

WHO'S OUT OF BX ANYWAY? FAT JOE - LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted by: Zone 4 stunna at February 28, 2007 8:49 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ni99a get my city nuts out ur mouth!
U d!ck ridin' a ni99a that couldn't rap to save his mother's live. MIMS is trash hot do-do garbage.

Big UPs 2 Papoose, Saigon & Fabolous who are droppin' their highly anticipated albums this years!

This is my last post on this blog. But I got one question. What is all this hate for BK, NY or wherever? I thought this was about the music. Respect to the west, south or wherever you from, but damn BK, NYC in general made some undeniable classics that you still dance to in the clubs. I now New York isn't the flavor of the month, but its the foundation of Hip Hop. Whether the flavor is Jeezy, TI, Mims, Dipset, 50, non of these artist would be doing what they doing without NY laying the path. Saying Fuck NY or BK is like saying Fuck Hip Hop. I'm from BK, but I never dis the BX because I know thats where it began. So for you dudes to diss NY is like you dissin your mother. You forget where it came from. You can't get where you going till you know where came from. NY will always be a part of this Hip Hop Shit - Period

THIS IS WHAT WE THINK OF MIMS:

FRISCO TO SAC TOWN, CAPITAL OF THE GAYS
COMPTON TO HOLLYWOOD, SOON AS I HIT LA
I'M BENDING OVER, SO PUT IT ON MY FACE
AND WHEN I HIT THE CHI', PEOPLE TELL ME THAT I'M WRONG
THEY LIKE MY DRESS, THEY LIKE MY THONG
THEY LOVE HOW I MOVE BALLS FROM SIDE-TO-SIDE
THEY ASK ME HOW I DO IT AND SIMPLY I REPLY..

THIS IS WHY I SUCK THIS IS WHY I SUCK

I HIT WASH. HEIGHTS WITH THE REST OF THEM FAGS
WE INTO BIG DICKS, YOU SEE MY PIMPIN' NEVER DRAG
FIND ME WITH ALL FINDS OF DICKS THAT NIGAAS NEVER HAD
FOR THOSE WHO KNOW ME, KNOW I LIKE A FACE FULL OF CREAM
PLAYA YOU CUM BETWEEN, MEANS MORE DICK FOR ME
MY DICK SUCK GAME IS MEAN, HAVE YOUR NIGGA ON LEAN
AND WHEN I SAY I SUCK, MY NIGGA THIS IS WHAT I MEAN . . .

THIS IS WHY I SUCK THIS IS WHY I SUCK
THIS IS WHY THIS IS WHY I SUCK
I SUCK CAUSE I'M GAY, YOUR STRAIGHT CAUSE YOUR NOT
THIS IS WHY THIS IS WHY I SUCK

Naija King.....u Wild'n Out......hope ur ass never has to come to B.K cuz u won't be talking trash then.....but then again everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how stupid it sounds

and lmao @ the posts that dude "lol" is posting......(that 'Pac one is hilarious!!!)
Use a funny dude.

THAT RIGHT BABY . . . ITS EQUAL OPPORTUNITY HATE TODAY . . . WHAT OTHER RAPPER YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT . . . ANYONE CAN GET IT

Posted by: P.ed at February 28, 2007 9:08 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Why would I come to a borough and start talkin trash. Fuck Brooklyn like i said. My girlfriend live in Crown Heights by the A train (Ralph Ave) nigga so i come there like every other day. FUCK Brooklyn hard body. I be tired of ya shit. Jus shut tha fuck up. Oh yeah i cannot wait till ya master Jay run all ya outta ya slums cos of the stadium.

THE BX coca crack baby. Home of real G's . Shout out to Queens Harlem and Stat Isle.

Brooklyn do not go to other boroughs and pop shit. Local champs fuck BK Xclusive dude. I mean BK Xclusive homo. He know whats good.

Posted by: LOL @ EQUAL OPPORTUNITY HATE at February 28, 2007 9:14 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Young Cheezy, no Young Joc Strap, no Lil Weazle lol damn i'ma chill b4 i hurt ni99as feelings

Posted by: P.ed at February 28, 2007 9:08 AM

Your father and mother are stupid

Posted by: LOL @ PAC at February 28, 2007 8:42 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
AND LOL @ CAM'RONS BITCH ASS FOR DOING THE SAMETHING

Posted by: Xclusive BK Dude at February 28, 2007 9:01 AM

Highly anticipated by who? nobody is checking for them in the south, and NYC niggas dont even buy thier own music, (example) Sean P. I bet MIMS (wack ass) will have a better selling (more anticipated album) than any of them no-names you mentioned. not only BK but all of NYC rap/hip hop died on March 9th 1998.

Your father and mother are stupid

Posted by: Naija King at February 28, 2007 9:16 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
DAMN!!!! NAME CALLING & YA MOMMA JOKES

THATS WORST THAN A BITCH ASS RAPPER MAKING A DISS AFTER GETTING SHOT.

WAY TO GO!!!

Lmao, u got it homie......real gangsters live behind a computer desk.......
Oh by the way The Bronk Is such a nice Borough.......when the last time that shit was hip-hop news?

In accordance with the topic,
Not only did Foxy fall off,
based on her inability 2 keep from laughing @ how dumb she was 4 even having that press conference,
she seems 2 really be mentally unstable.

I believe she thinks she's being "grand" but truly she's suffering from delusions of grandeur.
That chick needs a reality check!
Not a reality show...I heard she's trying 2 get 1.

Posted by: Naija King at February 28, 2007 9:14 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL Wow, such hate early in the morning I could get used to this. Keep up the good work lil homie.

Posted by: Xclusive BK Dude at February 28, 2007 9:15 AM

Let's try Sean P(Minimum wage rapper), Fabolous(Lil Wayne of NY), Nas (Mr. Milkshake), Wackpoose (I mean Papoose)

Fabolous,Redman are coming out for the spring. Fabolous got Young Jeezy for his frist single. What are going to do let Fab,Red die too. I know bootlegger is big problem,but come ny stand up. you need to support Mins. We need tell the companies what kind producer we want on ny rapper. Is more Just blaze,priemer,timberland,scott storch,Doctor dre,the runners,. You want more south producer tracks. Will you buy the cds then. Everybody is complaining with no answer. Have everbody write in what kind of producer do you want for Nas,Ghost,fab,red,reckon,mob,g unit,depset and the rest east coast. Do you want club bangers. ny step up.

THIS IS WHY I SUCK THIS IS WHY I SUCK
THIS IS WHY THIS IS WHY I SUCK
I SUCK CAUSE I'M GAY, YOUR STRAIGHT CAUSE YOUR NOT
THIS IS WHY THIS IS WHY I SUCK

Posted by: LOL @ MIMS at February 28, 2007 9:05 AM
====================================
we now know who the homo is on this blog. you should go stick a dick up your ass fagit

Posted by: Xclusive BK Dude at February 28, 2007 9:22 AM

Fuck you nigga. Punk ass bitch meet me at Ralph Ave and i will fuck u up. Goodbye i am going to work

Posted by: DJ RIF, DJ JUICE at February 28, 2007 9:23 AM

whoever does the Dipset, and MIMS beats can help them other niggaz out

Posted by: LOL @ THE WHOLE nyc at February 28, 2007 9:18 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
DAMN!!!! ITS ONLY 9:20 AND ALREADY I GOT MY BALLS BOUNCING OFF A STANS CHIN

NICE COMMENT - VERY HATEFUL - I LOVE IT!!!

HIPHOP/ RAP WHAT EVER YOU WANNA CALL IT SUCKS ASS RIGHT NOW

NYC HIP HOP DIED AFTER THE BLACK ALBUM

ATLANTA DIED AFTER LAFFY TAFFY & YOUNG JEZZY SAID "YEAHHHHHH" FOR THE MILLONTH TIME ON A SONG!!!

HOUSTON DIED AFTER LETTING PAUL WALL & MIKE JONES PICK UP A MIC!!! BEYONCE IS THE REALEST ARTIST OUT OF H-TOWN

WEST COAST DIED RIGHT AFTER PAC DIED AND DIED AGAIN WHEN E-40 CAME BACK OUT

NEW ORLEANS DIED AFTER LIL WAYNE & BABY KISSING.

O yeah, cop that Food and Liquor. Best album out now and thats word.

^^^^
Real talk
----------------------
Biggest Mafia snitch to ever exist. Valachi was from Brooklyn.
^^^^^
Who the fuck cares about the mafia? are you a part of it? no. so stfu

Posted by: Naija King at February 28, 2007 9:27 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Wow, lol.....this is what u call a bitch made nigga

About this Entry

This page contains a single entry by SOHH Reckless published on February 28, 2007 2:42 AM.

Once Again: Rap Vs. Hip-Hop was the previous entry in this blog.

Cam'ron: The Irony of it All; Thursday's NY City Guide is the next entry in this blog.