1. First you will need a blunt,or a sweet, or a Optimo-A cigar.
(Buying an expensive cigar will destroy a perfct roll. They have layers and layers of tobacco.)
2. Weed is a must to have also. Regular (Reggie) or hydroponic (Dro). Remove all the seeds and stems if you have regular and break down the buds(if there are any). Make sure that it's not so fine that you'll have a mouth full of weed when you finally hit it. If it's Dro that you're working with, there's no need to remove the seeds and stems(or it should'nt be).
3. Use a sharp object (a knife, razor, or your fingernail, like I do) to cut the cigar right down the middle as straight as possible. Carefully remove the tobacco that's inside (the guts) and discard. Clean near the mouthpiece of the cigar where the tobacco tends to stick more.
4. Evenly place the weed where the tobacco was, but only use about half of the previous amount. Cigarrillos(the small ones) will need about half a gram. The Perfecto (the big ones) will take a gram. Those are the Swisher Sweets, which is what Coughee Brothaz usually prefer.
5. With you index fingers and thumbs, roll the cigar as if it was a paper, but not all the way. Lick the cigar in sections, from one end to the other. As you lick, press the wet spots. Lick, press, lick, press and so on. Not too much spit (that ain't cool). If you're a dude, watch how you do step #5 in front of women (smoooth), if you're in front of other guys, (make sure they don't get the wrong idea)!
6. Make sure that it's sealed all the way and then pack it down (tap the mouthpiece part down on a hard surface like a table, book, chair, or your watch - I tend to do that.
7. Once it's packed, clip off the loose cigar wrap at the end. Fold and tuck as if it was a roll of pennies.
8. Grab your lighter, matches, or whathava and FIRE IT UP!!!!
--Devin the Dude