Since Atlanta still remains to be a ghost town as far as the scene is concerned I thought I'd give my fellas some tips regarding a popular topic..the single mama's out there. I see Fellas getting caught up too many times with women and the baby daddy drama. So get your pen and paper out and take notes. Because these examples you're about to read should be taken as a warning..
Let's face it pretty much every female from around the way has at least one child under their belt. And while having children shouldn't be looked down on I found some good ass reasons to avoid the single mother, if you don't have any kids of your own. Check them out.
1) Baby Damage - Birth has a traumatic effect on the female form. Pregnancy leaves stretch marks, saggy breasts, and c-section scars. Iâ€™ve also heard that the nookie is even stretched out and it isnâ€™t the same anymore. Then thereâ€™s the weight gain. Most women NEVER LOSE IT or they never get their former hot shape back.
2) â€œI Canâ€™t Find A Baby-Sitterâ€ - Women will use this as an excuse to get out of a date with you or they legitimately canâ€™t find a baby-sitter. Either case it isnâ€™t your problem and you shouldnâ€™t have to deal with it.
3) Babies Interrupt Sex - Iâ€™ve had this happen to me. I was banging a woman and her kid interrupted my sex. Needless to say I was pissed. If some kid is going to interrupt the meanest head youâ€™ve ever gotten, that kid should have your last name.
4) Babyâ€™s Daddy - When your dealing with a woman and your getting to know her, you shouldnâ€™t have to deal with the kidâ€™s father. Some guys canâ€™t get over the fact that their ex has moved on. Before he was an un-attentive jerk and didnâ€™t give a jolly goddamn about her. Now that youâ€™ve entered into the picture, the dude wants to be the ideal boyfriend and a â€œfather of the year,â€ nominee. The guy stars stalking her and wants to fight you. Even if the woman and guy are on good terms, the guy feels as if he can always smash. He knows her. He knows what she wants to hear and what makes her happy. The next you know your having this conversation- â€œIâ€™ve decided to try and make it work with Jimmyâ€™s dadâ€. Best way to avoid the situation is to avoid single moms.
5)Rent-A-Daddy - Realizing her mistake, realizing that kids (especially boys need fathers), the woman gets desperate. Any and every guy has the potential to be a daddy. Youâ€™re out trying to get some, not inherit a family.
6)The Kids Are Still Up - This is only a problem if you're trying to pursue something other than a booty call. Wanting to spend time with you, but not wanting to bring strange men around her kids, you find yourself only seeing this female after 10 or 11PM. You want to move forward, but she has to make sure you're the â€œone". This could take months. I suggest dealing with women that are readily available to hang out.
7) Double Heart Break - You are with the woman, then everything falls apart. Not only do you have to deal with losing the woman, but youâ€™ve formed a bond with lilâ€™ Jimmy. You and Jimmy play HALO together, watch the Wizardsâ€™ hoop it up, go to the zoo, and things dads do with sons or daughters. On top of maybe missing the woman, you miss the kid.
8) You're Not My Dad. - You hook up with the woman, eventually the issue of discipline is going to come up. Some kid being resentful or just a being bratty prick is going to eventuallly pull the â€œYOU CANâ€™T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!! YOU'RE NOT MY DAD!!!â€ card. Personally if I did date single mothers and some dumba$$ kid pulled that stunt on me, I would say, â€œYou're right. Iâ€™m not your father. Since I have no authority over you and you refuse to listen to me, you need to pack your sh*t and go live with your dad.â€ This would be a deal breaker for me. In addition some mothers or the dad would have problem with you disciplining their kid. Iâ€™m sorry, if some kid broke my laptop, Iâ€™m whooping his a$$.
9)You Know What She's Going To Do - She already has one kid, if you knock her up, itâ€™s safe to assume sheâ€™s going to have another one.
10) Bad Judge of Character - This female got knocked up by somebody that she was â€œsupposely in love with.â€ Not only is she a bad judge of character, sheâ€™s GROSSLY irresponsible. The same guy thatâ€™s an a$$hole now, is the same guy she thought the world of and had unprotected sex with.
11)Unnecessary Expenditures - Eventually youâ€™ll get to meet the kid(s.) Soon those dates turn into family outings. Instead of paying for two people, your paying for three or more. The same goes if you move in with her.
12) Youâ€™ll Never Be 1 - When you're trying to build a relationship with somebody, you should be the focus of the womanâ€™s life. It should be about you and her. If she has a kid, youâ€™ll NEVER BE 1!!! Thatâ€™s not a bad thing either, but itâ€™s something I donâ€™t want to deal with. Neither should you.
13)Tag, You're It! - This should be the BIGGEST deterrent to EVER dealing with a single mother. In some jurisdictions, I think California is one of them, if you start dealing with a female with kids, move in with her and things go south. THE FEMALE CAN SUE YOU FOR CHILD SUPPORT!!!! She can claim that the her and child have â€œbecome accustomed to you supporting the child.â€ YOU COULD END UP POSSIBLY PAYING CHILD SUPPORT FOR A KID THAT ISNâ€™T EVEN YOURS! Imagine being extorted money because you were doing what you thought was the â€œright thing.â€ The state doesnâ€™t give a ratâ€™s a$$ about the relationship being over or you being a â€œgood guy.â€ They just donâ€™t want the chick on welfare. So as far as your concerned, itâ€™s â€œTAG, YOUR IT!â€
Talk to y'all lata,